Burton You rock my socks..Scareface is my favorite movie!!
Mine is Scarface
Burton You rock my socks..Scareface is my favorite movie!!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
I also like The Godfather I $ II
Varsity Blues
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
The Waterboy
[i]A Christmas Story[i]!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I can't pick. I love movies.
Dazed and Confused is up there though. But so is the Godfather movies. I cry like a sap when I watch those. Yes, I cry when mafia men die....
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Heinreid, Claude Rains, Sidney Greenstreet, Peter Lorre, evil Germans, and of course Sam!
The Empire Strikes Back, Fellowship of the Ring, War of the Worlds, Hollywood Nights.....can't really make a choice.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Hoosiers
Tommy Boy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Bookmarks